Square Enix Universe
Please log in or create an account! Doing so will allow you to post on the forums.
Square Enix Universe
Please log in or create an account! Doing so will allow you to post on the forums.
Square Enix Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Enix Universe

If you enjoy Square Enix games, this is your Universe.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members Post Your Pics!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkShine
Vet
DarkShine

Members Post Your Pics! Empty
PostSubject: Members Post Your Pics!   Members Post Your Pics! EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 am

Not much to It the rules are: You can post a pic of youself, others comment on It If wanted and you may call them "Cute" "handsome" or something else but don't go overboard like "Your so sexy and smokin hot!" anyway stary posting your pics!!

I'll post mines when I find one!
Back to top Go down
Slayer
THE BOSS
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Members Post Your Pics!   Members Post Your Pics! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Ummmmmmmmmm nice?
Back to top Go down
DarkShine
Vet
DarkShine

PostSubject: Re: Members Post Your Pics!   Members Post Your Pics! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Lol thanks i guess, they were something that i found from a year ago cuz i don't like taking pics soo yeeah
Back to top Go down
Slayer
THE BOSS
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Members Post Your Pics!   Members Post Your Pics! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:55 pm

you should instead of posting links go on tinypic.com and put ur pic onto it then copy and paste the url that i gives you and just post it in your post.

and remember please. dont double post. from now on no matter what im deleting Every Double post i see from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members Post Your Pics!   Members Post Your Pics! Empty

Back to top Go down

Members Post Your Pics!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Enix Universe :: Member Lounge :: Fun Stuff-
Jump to: