Square Enix Universe
Please log in or create an account! Doing so will allow you to post on the forums.
Square Enix Universe
Please log in or create an account! Doing so will allow you to post on the forums.
Square Enix Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Enix Universe

If you enjoy Square Enix games, this is your Universe.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artifical Mind (OCC/SU)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hysteria
Cuz I'll Pump You Full of Holes
Hysteria

Artifical Mind (OCC/SU) Empty
PostSubject: Artifical Mind (OCC/SU)   Artifical Mind (OCC/SU) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Artifical Mind

Artifical Mind (OCC/SU) Artificial_intelligence

August 14, 2067 Journal Entry # 972 Samantha Winfield

I have always dreamed of this day, from the momment I learned the concept of Science this has been my goal. An Artificial Human... living... blood running through his or her veins... a mind that can think and develop... but they are still not the same... no... they are better... MUCH BETTER !!! Far more advanced, far stronger, with the ability to fly beyond the capacity of the normal human being... I do not have much time left though... I will never see my creations live their lives... but him... I brought him back to world that he was plucked away from... he will live life once again. And I leave this world with these gifts... live again... Kota...
END TRANSMISSION...

This is the year 2083, sevnteen years after a nuclear war ravaged the globe humans now live in underground cities with artificial skies. The war was ended by a man by the name of Kota who was able to assassinate the leader of the Seekers, a group of scientists who believed that only the strongest should be allowed to live. However a small piece of his soul remained, Samantha Winfield was a member of Kota's assault squad and a pioneer in the feild of artificial biology. She created a group of artificially maid beings which are known as reactors. They are able to synchronize and draw energy from the earth and control specific elements. However while they don't age they live off a life source which can only be obtained by defeating other Reactors, Reactors now fight in order to live. It is their choice now, Ally with other reactors or kill each other, it is all in their hands.

Affiliations-
Avion's Wing- A group of Reactors who seek to rid the world of humans.

Gaia's Fist- A group of humans who seek to eliminate all Reactors.

N.W.O.- Allied humans and reactors seeking to create a peaceful future.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Nationality-
Height-
Weight-
Personality-
Bio-
Affiliation-
Weapon(s)-
Ability-
Race (Human or Reactor)-
Theme-
Other-
Back to top Go down
Taboo-Minamimoto
Admin
Admin
Taboo-Minamimoto

PostSubject: Re: Artifical Mind (OCC/SU)   Artifical Mind (OCC/SU) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 pm

I'll transfer Dzar over yes?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Artifical Mind (OCC/SU)   Artifical Mind (OCC/SU) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:27 am

Sure, you should also make another OC, seeing as there probably won't be much traffic for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artifical Mind (OCC/SU)   Artifical Mind (OCC/SU) Empty

Back to top Go down

Artifical Mind (OCC/SU)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Enix Universe :: Stories :: Sign-ups-
Jump to: