Square Enix Universe
Please log in or create an account! Doing so will allow you to post on the forums.
Square Enix Universe
Please log in or create an account! Doing so will allow you to post on the forums.
Square Enix Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Enix Universe

If you enjoy Square Enix games, this is your Universe.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happened over the summer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer
THE BOSS
Slayer

What happened over the summer Empty
PostSubject: What happened over the summer   What happened over the summer EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 am

Well where to begin. Well I have been busy over the past three monts with vacation and whatnot, and we lost our fearless leader Celtic. Im not sure if I should go into detail about it but let's just say that there was a fight with a member and he decided to hand over ownership to me. Hopefully we will see him around.

Now I know everyone is probably really busy now with school and what not, but I can't maintain and grow this forum without you guys.
I need activity. I need ideas. I NEED your help.

Let's grow. To something more. Let's make other forums look bad compared to ours. Let's go big.

So in conclusion I can't do this without the forum family. The members. The staff. The mods and vets. Everyone is a important piece in going bigger.
Back to top Go down

What happened over the summer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Enix Universe :: Community :: What's Happening.-
Jump to: