Square Enix Universe
Please log in or create an account! Doing so will allow you to post on the forums.
Square Enix Universe
Please log in or create an account! Doing so will allow you to post on the forums.
Square Enix Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square Enix Universe

If you enjoy Square Enix games, this is your Universe.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save Me: Colby Jones Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyssal

Abyssal

Save Me: Colby Jones Story Empty
PostSubject: Save Me: Colby Jones Story   Save Me: Colby Jones Story EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:38 pm

"In a average world that we live in there are adnormal people, people in which other humans don't like because of there differences. Soon this will change for there is a cure for all the mutated souls and abnormal monstrosities. Come to Dr. Econon's Hosipital today and get the cure and step into a the average human world."

"Colby there's hope for you and your sister....they've found a cure for your mutation..and it's free there doing walk-ins.....you and your sister should go."
The boy layed there on grungy mattress. "No" he said to her briskly and bitterly. Colby looked up at the chipped ceiling.

Basically this is a Super Powered Role Play. I don't want to go to far into the prologue because it may spoil the roleplay. This roleplay is set in Southern California, It can be anywhere in Southern California. You can be born with power or you can go through some epic accident which caused you to become the mutated person you are.

Rule:
Standard Rp rules apply.
No Godmodding, No Powerplaying etc.
If you want your player to be killed of during a battle pm to see if it's ok.
Have Fun

Template:
Name:
Power: (Detail your Powers please)
How Power was obtained:
Appearance: (Anime)
Weapons:
History: (Two sentence)
Back to top Go down
Abyssal

Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Save Me: Colby Jones Story   Save Me: Colby Jones Story EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Name: Colby Jones (goes by Cj)
Power: Pryo: The power to manipulate fire.
How Power was obtained: Colby unlike most people was born with his powers.
Appearance: Save Me: Colby Jones Story Ccad6345c4_67222568_o2
Weapons: Colby is capable of making anything out of fire.
History: Colby is a younger sibling. He and his sister are the only one who survived the fire that occurred on Colby's birthday. After that fire Colby and his sister were sent to an orphanage to live. Colby's sister is in horrible condition and can't receive medical assistance because of them being mutants.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Cuz I'll Pump You Full of Holes
Cuz I'll Pump You Full of Holes
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Save Me: Colby Jones Story   Save Me: Colby Jones Story EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:12 am

*Hey Abyssal, it's BK from KHPlanet !!!*

Name:
Satoshi Fujimaru

Appearance:

Save Me: Colby Jones Story 20120424105253578_245_o

Height:
5 feet 4 Inches

Weight:
150 Pounds

Nationality:
Japanese

Power:
Electrokinesis- He can control electricity, generating large shockwaves and manipulating machinery.

How Power was obtained:
He was born with it.

Weapons:

His Father's Pistol

His Mother's Pistol

His Master's Sword

History:
His mother and father were both top notch assassins and ability users, constantly on the run from the law until Satoshi was born, after they changed their names and settled in a small house they began to teach him the ways of an assassin and taught him how to use his ability. One day they were finally caught by the law and let their son escape and start a new life for himself. He soon met his parent's friend, a master of the sword. He taught him the ways of the sword before dying from natural causes. He now lives the life of a student and school delinquent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save Me: Colby Jones Story   Save Me: Colby Jones Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Square Enix Universe :: Stories :: Sign-ups-
Jump to: